Tool / Strategy
Joop Dat, Member, CEO, Netherlands
Stratecution Strat/Assess integral decision making tool.
Strat/Assess provides a practical application of the theory by Michael Porter, C.K. Prahalad, Kaplan & Norton and many others. * aligns with the Robert G.Cooper Stage-Gate Model and the Bell-Mason Diagnostic and enables entrepreneurship and corporate venturing.
A journey to value creation
Fits very well complementary to e.g. Strategyzer(CANVAS) and LEAN STARTUP
Stratecution is passionate about sharing experience and knowledge, in an exciting, entrepreneurial environment.
Enabling to take the important, strategic journey to:
* value creation through sustainable, better business performance and
* continuous improvement.
Sharing experience and knowledge via this part of the website is offered as a license by the Stratecution Strat/Assess business software methodology.
* provides a practical application of the theory by Michael Porter, C.K. Prahalad, Kaplan & Norton and many others.
* aligns with the Robert G.Cooper Stage-Gate Model and the Bell-Mason Diagnostic.
* enables entrepreneurship and corporate venturing.
The format is flexible, multifunctional and can be adjusted by the user according to the specific business requirements (form freedom/mass customization).
This approach differentiates from standard business plan formats by:
* its unique multi dimensional scoring and self assessments per chapter
* leading to clear bottom line objective evidence and fact based decision making.
* the multifunctional approach and use
Provides insight in business sensivities like:
1. Optimism/realism risk
2. Financial risk
3. Non financial risks on timing, market criteria and core competences
4. Business development risk per business/project stage
5. Strategic and issue risks
About 12manage | Advertising | Link to us / Cite us | Privacy | Suggestions | Terms of Service
© 2018 12manage - The Executive Fast Track. V14.1 - Last updated: 17-10-2018. All names ™ of their owners.