12manage and you...
12manage aims to make management know-how available globally and you, as our Management Contributor, can earn a nice extra income by summarizing interesting management concepts, articles, methods and ideas and add them to the corresponding knowledge center of 12manage while you're studying.
The Benefits of Being a 12manage Contributor
- Extra Income: Earn an additional income during (and even after) your study.
- Combine your MBA: The subject of anything you add is obviously around business/management. By summarizing and sharing management insights, you increase your own understanding.
- Flexible time + place: Since the job is internet-based,
- You can work when you want to (in your own time)
- You can work where you want to (at home, at school, etc.)
- Network with Professionals: Establish a personal network with managers, management consultants and academics.
- Make a Difference: Contribute to the mission of 12manage to make management knowledge available globally. Especially for people who are unable to pursue a regular business education.
How does the process work?
- You summarize an article, method, approach, model, tool, concept, idea, view or book and add it to the corresponding knowledge center of 12manage.
- Or you upload a good PowerPoint presentation to the corresponding knowledge center of 12manage.
- A moderater reviews your contribution.
- For each approved contribution you receive €15 (±$18).
- MBA/management/business student or degree.
- Very good command of the English language.
- Ability to summarize complex management concepts.
How can you enroll?
- Add/update your Personal Page to contain ALL of following things:
- Your profile
- Your education
- Your picture
- Your phone
- Your skype
- Next, send an email to (in English). Email subject: "Application as Management Contributor". Include:
- Your short resumé (CV), and
- A brief motivation.
We will contact you soon.