Vendor Rating versus Vendor Evaluation Daniel Makongoro, Member In the summary of Vendor Rating I see that:
- Is a process carried out after the product is delivered or the service is rendered.
- Can indicate a continuous process of measurement, usually comprehensive.
- Can be used before or after order fulfillment.
- Is usually used with reference to a scale.
- Is an approach of comparing various or multiple vendors.
Beyond this, what further differences exist between vendor rating and vendor evaluation as applied in procurement and supply chain management?
Read all responses and join this discussion yourself. Support your career and personal development with 12manage, the management platform.