Focus of Six Sigma: The 6 Rights Tim Lee, Management Consultant, United States, Member Six Sigma management can focus on following 6 Right (Rights):
- Right Support
- Right Project
- Right Road Map (DMAIC)
- Right People (training)
- Right Tools
- Right Result (high performance, high benefit, and high efficiency).
The Six Rights in a More Logical Order
Jagdish B Acharya, Consultant, India, SIG Leader The six rights mentioned by @Lee may be rearranged as follows for timely actions.
- (To decide and support) Right Road Map
- (To provide training) Right People
- (To provide) Right Tools
- (To help in selection of) Right Projects
- (To provide) Right Support
- (To get) Right Results.
Read all responses and join this discussion yourself. Support your career and personal development with 12manage, the management platform.