Organizational Development with the Use of Lean and Six Sigma
Ger de Waard, Management Consultant, Netherlands, SIG Leader
Dear Mary, you can combine LSS with Organisation Behavioural Management (OBM).
We do this regularly with our clients fulfilling a need to manage lean transformations. Organizational Behavior Management focuses on specific concerns such as:
- Employee safety
- Employee training
- Stress, health, and employee productivity
- Evaluation of employee satisfaction and feedback systems
- Managing absenteeism, tardiness, and turnover
- Use of monetary and non-monetary incentives
- Self-management procedures
- Programmed instruction, behavioral modeling, and computer-aided instruction.