Why Projects are Risky?
There are some factors which are found in all or most projects, and which make them inherently risky. These risk factors of projects include:
3. Assumptions and constraints
5. People (including project team members and management, clients and customers, suppliers and subcontractors...)
6. Stakeholder requirements, expectations
7. Change (since every project is a change agent or process, moving from the known present into an unknown future)
8. Environment (internal or external environment).