What is an Agile Mindset? Attributes of Personal Agility
Prof. Arup Barman, Professor, India, Premium Member
Lately we read a lot about organizational agility. To make organizations agile, we need agile people. An agile mind-set accepts everything as lessons, adjusts actions according to feedback or requirement (i.e. adaptiveness), proceeds toward desired outcomes, and works for continuous improvement.
A person or individual with an agile mind attacks his work with a positive attitude, provides and receives suggestions to overcome obstacles. People with an agile mindset believe that "there is no failure, failure is only feedback".
Here are 5 common attributes of individuals with an agile mindset:
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- They believe "there are challenges everywhere".
- They understand people are only human and make mistakes.
- Everything and everyday can not be perfect and can't go well.
- They never give up, even when facing a failure.
- THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE
- They never think "I am doing my best" (...) Read more? Sign up for free
Please register now to read all responses and to join this discussion yourself. It's easy and 100% free.
Sign up for free Log in