Digital disruption is a threat feared by many industry leaders. To survive against such a disruptor, an organization needs to adapt and transform.
According to Wade, successful digital transformation within an organization requires "Digital Business Agility", essentially made up of three main elements:
- HYPERAWARENESS (Spot future trends)
- INFORMED DECISION MAKING (Accurate decisions)
- FAST EXECUTION (Speed & Implementation)
Hyperawareness is the capability to recognize future trends that will impact an organization. Despite facing numerous factors changing its environment, an organization has to be capable of spotting those tendencies that have the potential for disruption. Hyperawareness is made up of three distinct sub-capabilities:
- Sensing of new technology trends.
- Recognizing changes in the competitive landscape, both within and across industries.
- Capturing new ideas from employees, suppliers, and custo (...) Read more? Sign up for free