Unlearning Theory (also Called Theory of Human Growth)
KK Verma, Director, India, Member
Unlearning is the best for today's networked world. Unlearning is essential for you, your networking and your growth. It is essential for all progressive people. It means: unavoidable uncompromising unstoppable ultimate. Unlearning can be achieved with the help of seven critical factors.
Unlearning Theory (Also called as Theory of Human Growth)
The necessity of unlearning is basically to satisfy the various needs of human beings. Depending upon these needs, detailed mathematical and subjective analyses have been done. It has been found that unlearning can be done with the help of seven critical factors (SCF). I have personally experienced and implemented these factors during the last thirty years. With a critical observation of self, family, developing society, reading and studying the developed world, I have concluded that these seven critical factors make up the ‘theory of human growth’. In the first instance, the factors may not appear as critical as a postulate in the development of scientific theory, but once critical analysis is done then the importance and effectiveness can be understood and appreciated. The seven critical factors are:
1. Thinking and Action – In search of truth. How could you think and act correctly? Is it easy to find truth?
2. Aspirations – Goal of life! Are you capable of deciding your goal?
3. Sex – Human relationship. Relationships are the most complicated aspects of human growth. Sex is at the core of all human relationships.
4. God – Ethics and behaviour. God makes you a gentleman or a gentlewoman, other wise you remain a demon. Understanding God is essential for human growth.
5. Parents – As you sow so you reap. Parents are responsible to sow the seed of growth. Are you sure you have the correct seed for growth?
6. God Father – Sense of security. The human is a fearful creature. Always look for a godfather for your growth.
7. Wisdom Domain – Knowledge source! Life without knowledge is hell. Create a wisdom domain (WD) of Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO).
Once these critical issues are clear, we will be in a better position to understand and analyze Unlearning. With help of these factors, unlearning can be done step by step.