The Effect of Motivated Employees on Profitability
There are straightforward and direct relationships between employee motivation and the performance of an organization.
The chain of these relationships is the following
1. Motivated employees work well
2. The quality of their work becomes better
3. The customers are attracted to the products / services of the organization
4. Sales and revenue increase
5. The organization makes more profit and its goodwill increases
I welcome any reactions to this topic, thank you.