The Order of Implementing the 4Ps of the Marketing Mix
BAINOMUGISHA ANDREW, Student (University), Uganda, Member
1. Product > 2. Place > 3. Price > 4. Promotion
1. The product is produced after finding out the core needs of the targeted audience, then argumentation is carried out on how to market the products
2. The place (market) is entered and targeted group is given chance to exercise its right as far as buying is concerned
3. After the group has bought, the reaction from the public will determine how to price.
4. Finally, you promote the product and you decide whether to launch the product region by region or national roll out.