Start Up Strategy - Recommendation
Thomas Czekala, Management Consultant, Switzerland, Member
... Do not use Blue Ocean strategy. This is a "consulting product". I use simple brain and easy steps to start new companies:
1. Elevator pitch: what are we where doing for which customers and what is their benefit for them by using my services? What is my trick on doing this making me better than other alternative options?
2. What processes do I have to run?
3. What roles do I need to implement this processes?
4. What Org-Chart and positions do I have to staff?
5. What kind of people (soft and hard skills) do I need to hire?
6. What systems and assets do I need to get my services / products on the market?
7. How do control my business (performance measurement, risk management, compliance, governance)
To find the "trick" for your business you might check blue ocean analysis, but this is only one part of the game. Many business are very "blue" but not successful due to missing customers needs...