How to Communicate During Project
Muhammad Tahir, Student (MBA), United Kingdom, Member
Here are some further tips on effective project communication:
1. Project manager / team leader should take responsibility of communication through out the project's life.
2. Verbal and non-verbal cues should be defined and prioritised.
3. Team leaders / department managers should be in charge of their team. They need to be in contact with every single person in their team to know his/her concerns.
4. Team leader should know company policies, project tasks and goal... Must be a problem solver and communicate messages among team members well.
5. Special software can be used according to project goals and manpower requirements that allows the staff to communicate more easily.
6. Communication must be monitored by project manager/ team leader / deptartment manager.