Project Success Factors Erwin Schauvliege, Project Manager, Belgium, Member Project succes factors:
1. Take proper time to make a proper feasibility study
2. Make clear, transparant business oriented project goals
3. Set up a project organisation based on stakeholdership and competences, and work accordingly
4. Involve all stakeholders, at start and at regular times
5. Secure active support from the steering committee (chairman)
6. Make sure that all project team members are supportive/contributive
7. Perform a structured project breakdown (goals-->act-->time plan-->resource plan,...)
8. Make sure that progress and risks get honestly assessed
9. Take proper time to realize a proper hand-over to the line-organisation / stakeholders.
Project Success Factors: 4 C's
Mellacheruvu Adi Saasthry , Director, India, Premium Member If the following 4C Approach is adopted, project success is 100% guaranteed.
The PM should:
1. Communicate effectively
2. Have a Collaborative approach
3. Be Creative
This 4C's approach will certainly yield excellent results.