Six Deadly Small Business Marketing Mistakes Hatoum Naji, Student (University), Syria, Member Six deadly small business marketing mistakes:
1. Not having a marketing plan.
2. Not differentiating your business from your competition.
3. Not having a systematic referral generating program.
4. Neglecting to communicate and market to your current customers.
5. Make money with other people’s customers.
6. Not realizing you are in the business of marketing your product or service.
Source: Thomas Jefferson Six Deadly Small Business Marketing Mistakes (...) Read more? Sign up for free
Please register now to read all responses and to join this discussion yourself. It's easy and 100% free.
Kit Walker, Manager, India, Member Hii Mr. Naji, Could you please elaborate on point no. 3 - systematic referral generating program?
For a small business man, do you really think this is a severe mistake? Regards, Keith.
- Systematic Referral Generating Program
paula Powell, Student (MBA), Jamaica, Member Businesses lose customers naturally by attrition.
A referral program usually gets people who are interested in the offerings, since the referrals are made by family, friends and other people who know the needs of the person that is referred.