Artificial Intelligence in Human Resource Management
April Halliburton, Premium Member
Artificial intelligence (AI) evolved rapidly in the last decade. AI was bound to enter the realm of HR as well and be included in onboarding processes, benefits administration, and improve the overall employee expertise (Nicastro, D. 2018).
Indeed AI is becoming a bigger part of HRM:
- Artificial intelligence enables leaner onboarding, benefits, and payroll processes.
- I would like to see more AI involved in processes such as employee engagement training, management training, etc.
- The ability to automate repetitive, low-value tasks frees up time for HR professionals to concentrate on other, more demanding/strategic tasks.
- AI recruiters automate the applicant process, scheduling interviews and are providing feedback to applicants, enabling human recruiters to spend more time converting candidates to new hires (Nicastro, D. 2018).
- Artificial intelligence algorithms can now also help employers identify and remove language ...