Human Resource Audit
Rahul Goyal, Student (MBA), India
: Hi Gaurav,
Just to add on the topic "The purpose of an HR Audit is to recognize strengths and identify any needs for improvement in the human resources function. A properly executed Audit will reveal problem areas and provide recommendations and suggestions for the remedy of these problems"Some of the reasons to conduct such a review include:
• Ensuring the effective utilization of the organization’s human resources
• Reviewing compliance concerns with a myriad of administrative regulations
• Instilling a sense of confidence in management and the human resources function
• Maintaining or enhancing the organization’s and the department’s reputation in the community
• Performing “due diligence” review for shareholders or potential investors/owners
• Establishing a baseline for future improvement for the function.
Just wanna ask you that Is that is necessary for do HR audit in every organisation like an accounts audit on continuously or is it done if company facing problems relating to the HR?