Efficiency Factors of Human Resource Management
Human resources management (HRM) with the correct choice of model and management methods and attention to efficiency factors, is considered one of the most important tools for an organization to achieve success in the market.
The following 11 "Efficiency Factors of Human Resource Management" play a crucial role in increasing the efficiency of HRM and indirectly the employees at the workplace:
1. The participation of executive management in the implementation of Human Resources Management;
2. The qualification level of employees is proportionate with the work (Job mismatch leads to confusions and individuals eventually lose interest in work);
3. Delegation of authority and responsibilities as per expertise, knowledge and interest levels of employees;
4. The creation of flexible working conditions;
5. Joint participation of a large number of employees in the development and implementation of strategic plans;
6. Representation of Human Resources Management at the highest level in the company's management;
7. High-quality control of the implementation of the strategic plan and the evaluation of its socio-economic effectiveness;
8. Periodical review of personnel management systems in terms of compliance with goals;
9. Engagement of the company's management in the development and analysis of Human Resource Management systems;
10. Participation of the HR department in the development of the organization's development areas;
11. Evaluating the work of the HR department according to the results of the enterprise (achievement of goals).
Reference: Isik Cicek, Mustafa Demir (2015), Efficiency of Human Resource Management: Differences in actual/perceptual performance evaluations Vol. 2, Issue: 4, pp.403-423