🔥NEW Efficiency Factors of Human Resource Management
Sarah Daghman, Lecturer, Russian Federation, Premium Member
Human resources management (HRM) with the correct choice of model and management methods and attention to efficiency factors, is considered one of the most important tools for an organization to achieve success in the market.
The following 11 "Efficiency Factors of Human Resource Management" play a crucial role in increasing the efficiency of HRM and indirectly the employees at the workplace:
1. The participation of executive management in the implementation of Human Resources Management;
2. The qualification level of employees is proportionate with the work (Job mismatch leads to confusions and individuals eventually lose interest in work);
3. Delegation of authority and responsibilities as per expertise, knowledge and interest levels of employees;
4. The creation of flexible working conditions;
5. Joint participation of a large number of employees in the development and implementation of strategic plans;
6. Representation of Human Resources Management at the h (...) Read more? Sign up for free
Please register now to read all responses and to join this discussion yourself. It's easy and 100% free.
Sign up for free Log in