Dutch Strategic HRM Process Model
Following steps can be used to develop a strategic HRM plan and action plan (Source: Kouwenhoven, van Hooft en Hoeksema: De praktijk van strategisch personeelsmanagement,2005):
0. Prepare (involve top management, assess willingness for change,establish team)
1. Analyze Current vs. Future Organization Profile (use EFQM Model or 7S Model)
2. Determine what are the main HRM Issues (culture change, size of workforce, in/outsourcing, leadership development), etc
3. HRM Organization (People, Processes, Structure, Technology)
4. Develop Action Plan
5. Implement Action Plan (monitor, adjust if and where necessary)...