Advantages and Benefits of Globalization. PROs
Michael Whats are the main advantages and benefits achieved by globalisation? (...) Read more? Sign up for free
Please register now to read all responses and to join this discussion yourself. It's easy and 100% free.
Advantages of Globalisation
GANESH GUPTA, India, Member 1. Gives people many more choices for their requirements.
2. Enhances living standards.
3. Learns people technologies which are used in other countries.
4. Enables manufacturers to produce at much lower cost.
5. Enables people to mix their culture with others.
Globalization Advantage: Information Sharing
Benedict Omuya ODIGO, Nigeria, Member Globalization in information sharing via the internet and mobile phones benefits all the world (both underdeveloped, developing and developed regions).
Benefits of Globalisation
donna louison 1. Being able to reach as many people as possible in a very short time.br>
2. Having acess to information from any part of the world at anytime e.g. the internet.
3. Wide base of knowledge to choose from.
4. Easy to travel abroad and make new friends.