Nonlinear Dynamical Systems Inna Borodina, Professor, Russian Federation, Member Nonlinear dynamical systems can be linearized, if the relationship between elements of this is information.
To formalize the interaction between elements of the system it is important to know the nature of the phenomenon. Identify the main parameter of the process. Then the nonlinear of the system can be described as a characteristic of the environment. In every moment of life the environment system is described by constants. Nonlinear constants enable us to obtain linear equations system.
Linearization algorithm for dynamic system
1.Сonstruction structural model of the dynamic system.
2. The study of the nature of the processes taking place
3. The verbal description of the characteristics of the system
4. Creating a mathematical model of the popular tool is the system. Identifying the causes of non-linearity of the system (usually the cause is a positive feedback)
4. Description of conditions in which the system functioning
5. Creating a mathematical model, are popular t (...) Read more? Sign up for free
Please register now to read all responses and to join this discussion yourself. It's easy and 100% free.