🔥NEW Is Management an Inexact Science?
AQEEL RAZA, Accountant, Pakistan, Member
Social sciences are considered inexact. And indeed, the knowledge and study of management is quite an inexact science for many reasons:
- There is no laboratory for testing the principles of management.
- The inclusion of actions by humans in management.
- Management is based on imaginations and thoughts.
- Management is already old but there are many changes in its nature.
- Exact sciences acquire knowledge from experiments and observation of research materials. Management deals a lot with the minds of human beings.
- Management applies knowledge according to the situation although it is using principles, methods and models to achieve a result.
- Management is also a science neither visible nor complete like other scientific knowledge. The chance of its total visibility and completion is zero because its principles create different results in different entities, in a different environment and at different times. (...) Read more? Sign up for free
Please register now to read all responses and to join this discussion yourself. It's easy and 100% free.
Sign up for free Log in