Employee Career Path Planning
Employee career paths are an important tool in today's organization development. How can businesses nurture individual talents through planning career paths?
Most large companies build their success through training and development. To feed these processes, employee career paths should be determined. The analysis and formulation of individual training needs will help managers to realize their potential and should be summarized in a Career Plan Path (CPP).
By facilitating this process, firms can increase the retention rate of their employees as well as the return on investment. This can be accompanied by succession planning to augment the gaps and to pave way for young generation working in firms by undergoing additional management/leadership training.
The following are the key questions you need to ask to prepare, build and monitor the above management training processes:
- How to determine the training needs for senior managers and staff?
- How to evaluate employee performance and recommendation after training?
- How to link the various trainings to succession planning and employee career paths for internal recruitment processes?
- What form of methodology shall be applied to make this training successful?
- What steps will be taken to ensure the training is well coordinated?
- How to plan and deliver successful induction, orientation, etc. for new hires, transfers and promotion of managers?