Felix C. Poudeu, Management Consultant, Cameroon
Using CRM in FMCG and its Advantages
Of course FMCG companies engage in using CRM as well. CRM is a business strategy which can be implemented in marketing, sales, customer services, project management, etc.
It can be used in all kinds of industries to manage customers, partners, accounts, contacts, leads, etc... To automate workflow, marketing, sales, etc.
Advantages of CRM include the following:
- Understanding customer behaviors,
- Gaining marketing insight to accelerate innovation process,
- Effective communication and sharing of information the whole company,
- Developing customer-centric process,
- Creating competitive advantages,
- Measurement of customer engagement,
- Customer satisfaction,
- Customer retention and loyalty, etc...
CRM is a powerful tool for business strategy independent of industry, it is a philosophy to retaining and creating customer satisfaction and loyalty which helps generate sustainable competitive advantage, high ROI, ROMI, CLV, etc.