Company Social-Economic Responsibility (CSER)
The raison dŽetre of an Organization is to CREATE VALUE:
- MVA (Market Value Added,
- EVA (Economical Value added) and
- HVA (Human Value added)
To comply with all the stakeholders (customers, shareholders, personnel, and society)
So consider to use CSER instead CSR.
As managing director of a bearing company in Mexico named CLEVITE DE MEXICO our first basic policy stated:
Comply with our SocioEconomic Responsibilities to the members of the company and society (customers, shareholders. personnel and society).
- The customers expect to receive value for the price
- The shareholders expect to receive a reasonable return on investment
- The personnel expect a job that satisfies their economical and social needs
- The society expect our firm to be a good corporate citizen (create jobs, pay taxes and take care of ecological environment.