My Views on Innovation in Countries
Dr.P.L.Narasimhan, Professor, India, Member
1. The political leadership has the major say to promote innovation since it controls the environment, and environment is the first thing which gives scope for development of innovation.
2. Depending on the political leadership the drive for innovation may be by pressure, motivation and freedom.
3. A society cannot remain without progress and hence any political system has to encourage innovation.
4. Culture encourages innovation by human motivation and kindling the spirit of innovation in individuals and this raises the overall living standards.
5. Education though a necessity it is not an end for innovation. One should have the basic skills and a capacity to go into depth. Education should not constraint thinking and on the other hand it should encourage the spirit of asking " why not?" (...) Read more? Sign up for free