Ways to Communicate Change to Top Management
Jagdish B Acharya, Premium Member
I try to give some ways of communicating change to top management.
1. If the cost is low and advantages are high - Do it. Show it with enumeration of advantages discretely to boss.
2. If it is complex - Show it with further scenes and monetary advantages. If it clicks, it will be implemented.
3. If it takes longer to get results - Do it in small steps. Wait for management to know.
4. If it has been done in other areas with good results- Show those cases and suggest.
5. If it is totally new and untried - Develop further stages by simulation or hypothesis and discuss with top via a report.
6. If it has personal benefits for boss - Do not delay and suggest.