Benefits of Decentralization. Advantages abdulsalaam kimutai, Student (University), Kenya, Member 1. Greater transparency and accountability.
2. Quick decision making, no long processes
3. Local problems get local solutions.
4. Greater participation by the average worker. (...) Read more? Sign up for free
Please register now to read all responses and to join this discussion yourself. It's easy and 100% free.
More Benefits of Decentralization
Bwire Wilson 5. Brings services nearer to the people
6. Reduces red tape tendencies (bureaucracy)
7. Encourages bottom-up planning hence tend to address grassroot issues
8. Encourages community participation in key decisionmaking e.g prioritising the local needs
9. Equal distribution of resources.