The Strategy Sketch (Kraaijenbrink)
Jeroen Kraaijenbrink, Professor, Netherlands, Member
DESCRIPTION STRATEGY SKETCH. SUMMARY
The Strategy Sketch is a structured visual template by Jeroen Kraaijenbrink containing ten key elements of strategy. It facilitates discussing, analyzing, evaluating, innovating and managing strategy in a transparent practical manner and thereby generates executable strategy.
The Strategy Sketch is a visual template that presents the key elements of strategy in a structured and coherent way.
It contains ten elements:
- Value Proposition. What products and services you offer, how you offer them, and what added value they have for the customer.
- Customer Needs. The organizations and people you serve and which needs of them you fulfill.
- Competition. Others that your customers will compare you to in deciding whether or not to buy your products or services.
- Resources & Competencies. What you have, what you are good at, and what makes you unique.
- Partners. Whom you work with and who makes your pr (...) Read more? Sign up for free
Please register now to read all responses and to join this discussion yourself. It's easy and 100% free.
Sign up for free Log in