Burl Waits, Project Manager, United States, Member
Burlís thoughts - four years into intense study of Theory U:
1. Learning and memory are fundamental attributes of human development.
2. Application of past learning can prevent the creative development of new structural applications.
3. A rush to judgment can short circuit the brain activities needed to deal with the emerging future.
4. Fear and ego can also make us blind to our internal creative system.
5. In a group dialogue how we listen will determine how we develop the creative solutions for long term change.