8 Types of Poor Listeners
Rehan Aziz Khan, Manager, Sultanate of Oman, Member
Following are the 8 categories of poor listeners:
1. Mind readers - they always try to read the mind of opponent while listening to them. The will not concentrate on what is being told to them.
2. Rehearsers - this type of listener is always rehearse as to how to react when a person approaches them.
3. Filterers - this type of listeners always filters the things from the conversation of their own benefit.
4. Dreamers - it's a dreamer and always goes into dreams and never concentrate what is going on.
5. Comparers - this type of listeners always compare the things what have been told or explained to them.
6. Subject changers - this type of people will always change your topic, you are discussing about 'x' they will take you to 'y'.
7. Arguers - this another typical style of listeners they will always argue with you.
8. Agreers - this type of people will agree to all what ever you say just to leave them alone as soon as possible. I.e. yes, yes, yes...