6 C's of Situation Analysis for your Marketing / Branding Strategy
Shubhi Kotiya, CxO / Board, Germany, Premium Member
Understanding both the current and future environment is critical because the customer's value will change over time, underlying trends will affect the size and value of markets, changing social, political, and regulatory environments will affect what's possible, and competitors will keep reshaping customer expectations.
Below I share the 6Cs of Situation Analysis marketing plan tool along with corresponding key questions that will help you capture the required insights and analyze the situation in order to come up with a marketing plan.
1. What political, environmental, social, technological or regulatory trends may affect your business?
2. What technologies are likely to emerge or disappear from your category/business?
3. How will the trend towards globalization affect you in the future?
1. What is the size and maturity of the target market? How will this evolve in the future?
2. What trends will affect the target market?
3. What will the future custom (...) Read more? Sign up for free
Please register now to read all responses and to join this discussion yourself. It's easy and 100% free.
Sign up for free Log in