- You learn and develop yourself: by interacting, your learning will be deeper and faster.
- You're having fun! Because you'll receive interesting, surprising and stimulating reactions.
- You help others: by sharing what you know.
- You network with other managers and experts.
- You promote your expertise in a nice and focused way.
- You'll rank higher in your Special Interest Group (SIG), Community and in our search results.
How can you Participate?
There are multiple ways and places on 12manage where you can share something you know, learned or experienced:
- Start a new forum topic ⇒ Log in ⇒ Dictionary ⇒ Select a subject ⇒ Scroll down to FORUM ⇒ Add topic
- Add an expert tip, powerpoint, paper (requires Premium) ⇒ More
- Summarize a management method that is not yet covered on 12manage ⇒ More
- Add a view: your management advice, anecdote, article, best practice, book review, case, game, idea, method, opinion, paper, quotation, thesis, tip, tool, website review ⇒ Log in ⇒ Add a View
- Give your opinion about 12manage ⇒ Log in ⇒ Here
- Invite your friends to 12manage ⇒ Log in ⇒ Home ⇒ At the left: "Invite colleagues to 12manage"
- Link to 12manage from your site ⇒ More
- Make a suggestion to help us improve ⇒ More
- Ask a question about management ⇒ More
3 Golden Rules for Participating:
- Substantiate your point of view: underpin your opinion with arguments, examples, sources.
- Respect opinions from colleagues: we welcome professional disagreement and we will remove any personal attacks.
- Respect IP rights: never copy intellectual property from others.