Here you can watch an Introduction to the 12manage forums.
How Do I add a comment or a Reaction?
- Register a Membership
Find a subject page you'd like to comment on (Use Search or Dictionary)
- Go down the page until you see ... FORUM.
- At the bottom you'll find the [ Add a Comment ]-box
- Would you like to add a reaction to a comment? > First click on the Title of the topic or on ). This should open a new page (tab) with the [ Add a Reaction ]-box.
- Enter your idea, tip, anecdote, experience, question, reaction, etc
- Please avoid meaningless comments ("Very good", "I agree", "Thanks 12manage").
- Explain WHY you believe something (give arguments).
- Use a meaningful title (so not just 'Balanced Scorecard', but 'Balanced Scorecard Best Practices' or 'Advantages of Balanced Scorecard'.
- It's OK to disagree, but always respect other people's opinion.
- Click [ Add ] or [ Add Reaction ]. Done!
I Can't find a particular reaction...
Someone probably did enter a reaction to your topic. However, 12manage forums are moderated.
This means, we check new entries for a number of things, including:
- Quality (are reasons/arguments provided?)
- Relevance (not being off topic or merely repeating)
- Good taste (not being offensive or disrespectful)
- Free from spam (overly commercial or merely linking)
Probably this particular reaction did not match our criteria and was removed...
Still have a question?
Please send an email to email@example.com and explain your situation.
Back to Forum