Some of the Elements to Consider in Implementing a Project
Ekundayo Taiye Peter, Mathematician, Nigeria
1. You must have basic knowledge of what you want to do.
2. You must see the interest of the organization as your priority.
3. Documentation should be made.
4. Time frame of each phase of the project should be defined. I.e. the life cycle of the project.
5. Breakdown of each schedule and expenditures should be made available.
Well, to me there are a lot to consider, not to be a full time risk taker.