Apply, Apply, Apply, Apply, Apply, Apply, Apply the 7 Habits in Day to Day Life
viswesvaran, Manager, India
During my 30 years of professional experience, I've seen lot of ups and downs. After reading the 7 Habits book, I started applying them in all the possibilities and spheres of life, not only in professional but also in personal life. Here a some experiences and tips I learned:
1. Being in a traffic jam, I create a mood for my co-passengers by asking what happens to our mind when we get clogged with so many thoughts? Are we going mad or do we apply self-policing like the traffic police personnel? Interestingly everyone shared their opinion and it seems everyone is aware of the self discipline and mind control but we don't know how to practise it and how to apply this in real life scenarios.
We are at our best when we are calm and at peace. So bring forth that attitude to apply these 7 habits one by one.
2. Hope you are getting them right but most probably you have started applying it.
3. Start applying them in real life practical scenarios.
4. Don't evaluate the pros and cons and accept the result.
5. Hope the best will come out after 21 days of practice.