7S can be Used to Audit Projects
Kunal Bhat, Entrepreneur, India
It is indeed possible to audit projects using the 7S framework:
- Shared values imply project goals/quality/key objectives;
- Strategy can be viewed as the design/approach/project plan;
- Structure defines the communication plan;
- Systems can represent operational tools/methods/mechanisms;
- Staff can represent the resource plan;
- Skills can represent required know-how/training plans/knowledge management;
- Style can be represented as governance model.
This is a high-level interpretation and hope it helps.